2019 Food Network Events in the North – Save the Dates
Due to a high level of interest in food and agri-business in Northern Tasmania, NTDC and RDA Tas established a Food Network in August in 2018. The aim is to connect businesses in the food and agricultural sectors so we can share experiences, knowledge, ideas, value-add to your business, and facilitate enquiries and connections.
The 2019 event dates are now released!
Based on your feedback we have scheduled the following sessions below. If you have any feedback or suggested speakers you would like to hear from then let Kevin Turner, RDA Tas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Maree Tetlow, NTDC (email@example.com).
Key dates to lock into your diary now are:
20 March 2019 (4.30pm-6.30pm) – Marketing Food
- Freya Griffin (ex Tasfoods and now Red Jelly) – Considering target groups (food service, retail, end consumer) and actionable insights (community engagement activities and digital marketing tactics) to reach these audiences.
- Tim Barbour, Gourmet Sauces – Tim has exported to Japan for many years and has a regular shipment into this market. Tim is happy to share his experiences of entering the Japanese markets and what works for his products.
- Speakers and food case studies – to be advised.
- Successful case studies on food business expansion – lessons learned.
Speakers to be advised.
- An area of interest for many food businesses. Plus there have been changes to Brand Tasmania and their future focus. We hope to bring you speakers on this these subjects.